Thursday, November 24, 2011

There's an app for that.....Music Sparkle!



Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!  I am sitting in the living room with my family enjoying the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!  This is one of those things I really look forward to every year.  I hope to one day go to New York to see it for myself.  Anyway, I wanted to post really quick a fun new app I have discovered.  It is called Music Sparkle.  In this app, there are several different instruments including a glockenspiel, drumset, and saxophone.  These instruments can be played while having a fun background ostinato.  Banjo, piano, and drums can be played behind the instruments making it sound like a band.  Kids love this app because it has so much going on.  The full version includes many more instruments and sounds.  I don't have a video to show you but it is a free app so you can explore!


No comments:

Post a Comment