Monday, September 19, 2011

There's an App for that....MadPad


So I recently discovered a new awesome app that I just have to share!  This app is so cool because you can record any sound you can think of and then put it into a viewing square.  I believe there are 12 squares to record sounds in.  Examples can include kitchen sounds, voice sounds, construction, starbucks, instruments, etc.  Basically where your imagination leads you is where this app will take you.  Below I have a video that I created using Mad Pad.  I used my music therapy instruments in each square to create some cool sounds and beats.  Here it is!







So there you have it!  I had a lot of fun creating these sounds and I cannot wait until I come up with some more things to do with the app.  There are definitely music therapy applications that would work great with this app.  I plan to use this with some of my individual clients for them to create their own band.  They can make whatever noises they want and it will turn out great.  By using this, I can target their fine motor skills, sharing, turn taking, creativity, musicality, and so much more!  Have fun with this app!

No comments:

Post a Comment