Tuesday, June 19, 2012

There's an app for that....Falling Stars!

Even though I posted a whole month worth of iPad apps, being the enthusiast I am, I cannot resist to continue posting my favorite new apps for music therapy.  Today's post is centered around the app, "Falling Stars."  It is similar to "Soundrop" but in my opinion way more awesome!  With this app, you get to drop the stars on different lines that you drew.  The fun thing about the lines you draw is that they can be leaves, squiggles, etc.  Each type of line makes a different sound such as percussion, marimba, etc.  I love this app.  I showed a few of my clients today and they were having a lot of fun.  I actually found myself drawn in listening to the sounds and went over my session time because I was so immersed.  Let me know in the comment section if you love this FREE app too!!

This app is great for:

Fine Motor Skills
Sound Discrimination
Attention

No comments:

Post a Comment