Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Song 3: White Christmas


Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope you are having a wonderful holiday with friends and family.  I know that I have a had a great relaxing break with TONS of food.  I have broadened my horizons a little bit and learned and new dessert.  I learned how to make Banafi which is a toffee and banana pie that originates in Europe.  It is very delicious but very rich and sweet!  I also am excited to say that I am currently a graduate from Sam Houston State University!  It was a long ride but I finally finished my music therapy degree!!

So for today I wanted to post another Christmas song for you.  I had the privelage of singing with my sister Erica Lane over the last couple weeks and different churches and venues.  She gave me a solo in which I sang "White Christmas" in the style of Michael Buble.  Listen below for this jazzy rendition.

No comments:

Post a Comment