Sunday, April 1, 2012

30 days of apps: Day 1


I am excited to announce that I will be doing a 30 day iPad/iPhone app series for the month of April.  APRIL FOOLS!  No just kidding, I really am. :)  Everyday, I will post a new app and review the content and music therapy applications.  So let's get started with DAY 1!

Day 1:  OnSong

Description:

OnSong is definitely my favorite and most frequently used app on my iPad.  I am almost positive it is an iPhone app as well.  OnSong is the perfect app for a music therapist.  If you need a handy way to keep all of your music organized, this is perfect.  Stop carrying around that heavy notebook and switch to OnSong carrying hundreds of songs with you everywhere.

MT Applications:

1.  Easy access to chord sheets
2.  Zoom in feature to see easier or lyric explanation
3.  Be able to look up client preferences within the session rather than having to wait and print it out
4.  Access songs by book so as to find client preferences easily and quickly

Here is my video reviewing OnSong:


    

No comments:

Post a Comment